1) You schedule your social life around Concordia's Happy hour
2) You are fully accustomed to 40 mph wind on a daily basis and dont expect to see the sun except every couple days...
3) You're surprised to meet any girl that doesnt have a boyfriend back home
4) Your teacher pukes frequently in law class
5) You've learned to bag groceries extremely fast out of fear of holding up the line at the AH
6) You know what the "AH" is
7) You've recognized the convenience of stopping at Tuda Fruda along the way to the AH
8) You feel uncomfortable riding the wobbly bikes in the narrow streets as cars zoom by
9) You know that Amsterdam is exactly 1 hr and 2 minutes away by Train. And that thought comforts you.
10) You were an instant Excelsior fan until you learned that they are the 2nd worst team in Holland.
11) You understand the bullshit-ness of the VTV Forms and stall as much as possible on filling one out.
12) You know THE Annemarie.
13) 11 Pub Crawls just ain't a big deal.
14) You consider stealing fruits and veggies from the market because they're so cheap they're almost free anyways
15) You now start all your conversations on Facebook instead of MSN
16) You have a high chance getting hit bt a cyclist than a car
Follow our guide-lines and you won't get lost in the beginning of your experience
Get a flat in the city-center at local prices
Info about parties,
activities and pictures
Beautiful pictures and info about the city
Info about the most known clubs of the city-center
Discover some tasty specialties from our region
Videos of the past years by other International students
Videos of some typical Sicilian song
Per le ragazze prova svolta da Serena con il suo "GIN TONIC CON TANTA VITAMINA C"